Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Head Hurts

Over
By Margaret Nicolas Decena Alpajora
Saturday 17 March 2012 [0314h]

He says I cannot see
How much he really cares
How much to him I mean
Yet now I'm in despair

He says I'll never truly know
How much he really loves me
Yet now he will not show
He just says "She still can't see"

How can I see with eyes full of tears?
What isn't even there
Cuz he's not talking to me still
Even though he says he cares

He wants me to "see" his love
He says he loves me true
Yet he hasn't even tried
To be the one to end the feud

So here I've been waiting
Over 2 days has it been
For him to show he loves me
Yet... Nothing

So it's time to let go
Though it breaks my heart
What kind of love is this
If we cannot play the part

We're not talking, not at all
And he says "She still can't see"
Yet all I've been doing is waiting
For him to show me

Since he didn't even bother
Since he didn't even try
My heart has broken once again
All I can do is cry

... and cry.
Till the crying is over.
But for now I'll cry...
... Cuz I say It's over.

My Heart Hurts

No comments:

Post a Comment