Thursday, March 15, 2012

Today

Today
By Margaret Nicolas Decena Alpajora
Thursday 15 March 2012 [1328h]

Under normal circumstances I do love the rain
But in my current situation it causes me pain
To feel the dislike and anger ooz into the love I hold for him. It's dim,
it's dark, my heart sinks into the pit of my gut
I step into the rain, the mud, the cold
The sun is gone, I'm thrown into a hole,
Into the pit of new despair, I dare not to speak again
But alas my soul is torn
Not in two, not into shreds - Just torn
Like the indecision brewing in my head
The feeling of being forlorn, and worse,
Of having made him feel that way too
The ache in my chest and head colide
Inside; a rollercoaster ride of emotions and explosions
I lay my head to rest and thus I rest my case,
I am sad today.

No comments:

Post a Comment