Friday, August 8, 2008

One Last Cry

Saying goodbye isn't the hard part,
It's what we leave behind that's tough.
Goodbyes make you think,
They make you realize what you've had,
What you've lost,
And what you've taken for granted...

Sometimes you have to let go of someone,
To see if there's anything there to hold on to.
I don't want to wake up and realize,
What i was dreaming was right in front of my shut eyes.
I don't want to stop saying hellos,
For fear of saying Goodbyes.

Don't wanna let this go,
Having pretended to not be affected.
But im sure you know what you're doing,
So it's better to let it go, than to neglect it...
Somehow i know, i'l get this right,
But for now, just let me cry...

I know i gotta be strong,
Coz around me life goes on...
I'm sure this will all be better again,
Not sure quite where and don't know just when.
You're in my heart, so untill then,
Wanna smile, Wanna cry... Saying Goodbye.

Brian McKnight:
"Nothing Left for me to do...
But have one last cry,
One more chance to shed a tear or two,
Before I leave it all behind.
I gotta put this outa my mind for the very last time,
Been living a lie...
I guess i'm down to my last cry.

I'm gonna dry my eyes...
Right after I've had,
My One Last Cry..."


No comments:

Post a Comment