Friday, August 15, 2008

Positives and Negatives

The Positive and Negative;
A big part of science, and a big part of Life!

Something a really good friend of mine said to me...
(Yes Joshy [Joshua Mezieres], I mean You! hehe...)
Although I didn't realise it then, I know he's always been right!

If you think positivegood things can happen.
Think negativebad things can happen!

In fact, Studies have shown that having a positive outlook on life is contagious!
You can make people around you feel Great!
Unfortunately, negative thinking is contagious too!!!

Its best in life to look at things in a positive way rather than being so negative!
Sometimes, we just don't realise...!
Sure! Things don't always end up the way you want them to...
But it's best to forget about everything horrible and look at the silver lining!
The silver lining; The bright side of things!
Sometimes, we forget to do that... and end up miserable!!!
And I myself am GLAD I ended up listening to Josh in the end!

Sometimes I walk around and realise how negative everyone can be!
HECK!!! Even ME sometimes!!!
This negativity has made me realise you can't run from your problems.
You gotta stay positive and run ryt at them!

Its how i survived!!!
Join Me? (",)

XOXOXO

Copyright (c) Margaret Nicolas Decena Alpajora, 2008 
15 August 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment